The Right to be Caymanian
Any person who has been naturalised as a British Overseas Citizen (BOTC) by virtue of his/her connection with the Islands may, upon satisfying various residency requirements may make an application to the Caymanian Status and Permanent Residency Board for the Right to be Caymanian.
These requirements include a person:
- who has been married to a Caymanian for 7 years.
- who has obtained a certificate of naturalization or registration issued under the British Nationality Act 1981 by virtue of his or her connection with the Islands
- who is the surviving spouse of a Caymanian
- who is a child of a Caymanian
- who can prove that he/she is a grandchild of a Caymanian born in the Islands
This process can be time consuming and stressful for persons who wish to make an application.
Contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 345 326 7345 for assistance in preparing and submitting your application.
For Immigration Support